THE INFLUENCER CODE –
WORKSHOPS AND LECTURES
The creators of The Influencer Code, Amanda Russell and Cynthia Lieberman, are professional speakers and instructors delivering fresh ideas to corporations, conferences, and associations. Past engagements include the Digital Hollywood Conference, Renaissance Women Summit in Houston (which Amanda founded) and the American Marketing Association in Los Angeles, as well as multiple college courses at UCLA and The Art Institute of America
In addition to fully addressing the topic of influencer marketing — from how to hire and manage influencers, to how to become a celebrity in your field and the go-to expert in your niche — Amanda and Cynthia also speak on the following topics:
- So What Now? Marketing In The Post-Social Media Era
- Build It And Maybe They Will Come: Essentials Of Website Strategy And SEO
- Doing Well While Doing Good: Social Entrepreneurship And Your Triple Bottom Line
- The Power of Personal Branding — And How To Do It RIGHT
- All Together Now: How To Break Your Company’s Silos With Integrated Marketing
- Don’t Just Connect And Forget: LinkedIn For Executives And Entrepreneurs
- Let’s Get It Started: Fundamentals Of Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Master Digital Marketing And Apply It To Your Business
- What Makes Something “Hot”: The Psychology Behind Stars And Hit Brands
- The New First Impression Is Your Google Results — How to OWN Them
All lectures and workshops are tailored to the sponsoring organization, and conducted at the location of your choice. They include hands-on exercises so that everyone comes away with actionable ideas and plans.
For more information, simply contact us below.